Rebounding is arguably the most complete and efficient exercise known to man, and among all forms of exercise, is the one with true life-changing potential. Following our highlighted features just below, read on as we highlight just some of the unique benefits of rebounding!
Foldable w/ free storage/travel bag
- Our Rebounders quarter fold on four solid hinges
- Easily stored in closet, under bed, or behind door
- Slide into the included storage/carry bag to take with you on trips!
Full 40" Diameter
- Steel frame and 32 metal springs support up to 300 lbs
- Yet lightweight at just 30lbs
- Legs unscrew for portability. Many experts stress avoiding rebounders whose legs fold and are spring-loaded, as there is a higher risk of malfunction and serious injury
- 6 legs for stability. Most cheap brands will offer only 5 legs
- Full padding covering the springs from the frame to the mat
- Solid rubber leg tips permit rebounding on any surface - hard or carpeted
Adjustable Stabilizer Bar
- Most 'mini trampolines' or rebounders advertise a 36" size - Ours is bigger!
- Larger diameter means larger mat and more productivity and safety
- Most importantly, a larger mat equals a 'softer bounce'
- Steel-framed stabilizer bar installs easily onto our Rebounder, and can be easily removed
- Foam padded handles on top and side of bar
- Ideal for beginners, or anyone wanting the added support or balance assistance
- Adjusts from two to four feet (above the mat) - can be used by child or adult
Warranty: 120-day parts or manufacturer defects
- Pure black color (except silver springs, hidden beneath black mat)
40" Rebounder Mini Trampoline with Stabilizer Bar
Product SKU: DF-SD23-B
Manufacturer Part Number: SD23-B
Item Condition: New
Product: 40" Rebounder Mini Trampoline with Stabilizer Bar
Category: Fitness & Exercise
Leaves Warehouse in less than: 1 days
Payment Method: Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Checks by Mail
Price Currency: USD