Easy Financing and Lease Options
Consumer and Commercial Customers are welcome to apply for purchases over $500
We are pleased to offer leasing and financing options structured to meet your needs. Our consumer and commercial financing can turn your large purchase into an easy monthly payment, and approval is typically granted in just two minutes or less. Our options are flexible and include up to 60 month terms, lease to buy, lease buyouts, and more.
We partner with major lenders and lease providers to assure that you receive the most competitive rates available. Any purchase over $500 is eligible for for our lease/finance programs. Currently, we have partnered with TimePayment to provide financing and lease options because of their flexible options and competitive rates. TimePayment, a wholly owned operating subsidiary of MicroFinancial, Inc. (NASDAQ:MFI), offers leasing, an affordable means of equipment financing, to a wide range of customers including new businesses and consumers.
How to apply for leasing/financing
Applying is a simple process and virtually all applications are processed in under two minutes. There is no obligation during this process until you sign the lease/financing paperwork.
- Either call us or place your order online.
- During checkout select "Financing or Lease" as the payment method, and complete the order. This initiates the lease application process. At this time, there is no obligation for you to accept lease terms or to pay anything.
- If you completed the order online, then a credit specialist will call you (or you can call) to go over finance and lease options. If you inititated the order over the phone, our customer service representative will forward you to a credit specialist.
- When financing is finalized, we ship the order immediately.
- Your privacy and data security is important to us. Our employees will not have access to any sensitive information. The actual application is taken directly by the finance company.
- Our return policy does not apply to leased equipment as this is goverened by state laws and the financing company policies. Note that you still receive the full product warranty for any purchase.