The Stamina Inversion System Table with Return Assist Handles make inversion easier and safer. The half-circle padded assist handles are easy to grasp and allow you to leverage your weight to make inversion transitions smoother.
The Stamina Inversion System with Assist also features a Patented Pellicle mesh bed that allows air circulation to your back. This material is used on expensive office chairs for maximum comfort to the back.
Studies have shown that inversion therapy has numerous positive effects on the body. The Stamina Inversion System with Assist uses the same method many physicians use to reduce pressure on spinal discs, nerve roots, and ligaments while strengthening the back, elongating the spine, and increasing blood circulation.
- Patented Pellicle mesh bed conforms to the body and allows for air circulation
- Half-circle return assist handlebars changing position easier and smoother
- Ratcheting leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely
- Auto Stop prevents inversion past the angle you specify
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
- Foam-padded handlebars are easy to reach from any inversion angle
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability
- Adjusts to fit heights of 4' 4" to 6' 6"
- Folds for easy storage and portability
- Assembled size (maximum when extended for a 6' 6" person): 79.5 inches high x 33.5 inches wide x 85.25 inches wide
- Required workout area: 104 inches long x 58 inches wide x 96 inches high
Weight limit: 300 pounds
Warranty: 5 years for frame and 90 days for parts
Stamina Inversion Table System with Assist Handles
Product SKU: SPI-55-1539
Manufacturer Part Number: 55-1539
Item Condition: New
Product: Stamina Inversion Table System with Assist Handles
Category: Pain Relief > Inversion Therapy
Leaves Warehouse in less than: 1 days
Payment Method: Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Checks by Mail
Price Currency: USD