Introducing SteriPEN Travel Mini !
SteriPEN Traveler Mini is ideal for foreign travelers visiting countries with at-risk water supplies. Easy to pack, Traveler mini fits neatly into your checked luggage, carry-on or briefcase. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you invest a great deal of time
and money in your trip. So make sure to pack SteriPEN Traveler Mini to keep you and your
family healthy while away from home. Enjoy your travels without the fear of
allowing unsafe water to make you ill.
The Traveler Mini with its sleek, compact design is the smallest, lightest and easiest to pack
SteriPEN for travel. Because it’s fast , light , easy and effective, it’s perfect for hikers and campers who value powerful products in small packages with no loss of effectiveness. Its optional solar charging case will allow you the ability to operate the SteriPEN no matter where your adventure takes you.. Traveler Mini uses 2 CR123A disposable batteries (not included).
SteriPEN is the only patented, hand held water purifier that uses ultraviolet (UV) light to destroy waterborne microbes. Ultra-violet light has been used for 90 years in large-scale systems including hospitals, city water systems and bottling plants.
The SteriPEN Traveler Mini is like carrying hundreds of
gallons of purified water with you wherever you go - and it can be used
in a variety of containers. Whether you are traveling overseas or going
on a backwoods hike, at 3.6 ounces (with batteries), carrying the SteriPEN
Traveler is no trouble at all.
Microbiological testing has been conducted at the University of Arizona, the University of Maine, the Oregon Health Sciences University and at Hydro-Photon. To date SteriPEN has been tested against: E. coli, Salmonella Typhimurium, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, Klebsiella terrigena, Streptococcus faecalis, Bacillus subtilis (vegitative and spore), common yeast, Coliphage MS2, Giardia and Cryptosporidum.
Testing shows that SteriPEN meets the standard as set forth in the U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers. SteriPEN has been shown to destroy in excess of 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of viruses and 99.9% protozoa.
- Fast - 48 seconds for 16 ounces. Up to 160 times faster than chemicals with no pumping, no timekeeping, no test strips, no clogging, no lubricating, no replacement filters, no aftertaste.
- Light - It's half the weight of most pump filters and filter purifiers. Weighs less than 4ounces (110g) with batteries.
- Easy - push button operation. Push button to activate, place the lamp in clear water, stir until indicator light turns green. No pumping - No test strips - No clean-up
- Effective - The SteriPEN has been independently tested at 4 universities to eliminate viruses, bacteria and protozoa. This includes Bird Flu, Giardia and Cryptosporidium, all within seconds. It is effective against the waterborne microbes that cause giardia, polio, diarrhea, hepatitis, typhoid fever, botulism, dysentery and cholera (to name a few).
- Weight: 3.6 oz. with batteries
- Dimensions: 6.1 inches long x 1.5 inches wide x 1 inches high
- Battery: disposable or externally rechargeable CR123A batteries.
- Destroys Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria such as Salmonella and E. coli
- Eliminates over 99.99% of viruses such as hepatitis and poliovirus
- Meets U.S. E.P.A. Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers
SteriPEN Traveler Mini Handheld Ultraviolet UV Water Purifier
Product SKU: HP-TRM-MM
Manufacturer Part Number: TRM-MM
Item Condition: New
Product: SteriPEN Traveler Mini Handheld Ultraviolet UV Water Purifier
Category: Water Quality > Portable Water Purification > SteriPEN Portable Water Purifiers
Leaves Warehouse in less than: 1 days
Payment Method: Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Checks by Mail
Price Currency: USD