In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
All Teeter Inversion Tables are independently tested for quality-assurance to assure they meet the highest of safety standards. Teeter complies voluntarily to the UL’s inversion table safety standard. This makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality. It is rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for strength, endurance, rotation control, and for assembling easily.
The Teeter 560 comes with the new ComforTrak™ Bed. This bed has a pressure-reducing design that is more comfortable and flexes with the user to increase joint movement. The beds smooth surface decreases friction, letting the body to slide for an optimum decompression of the back and a great stretch. The state-of-the-art “track” design accommodates the optional Lumbar Bridge accessories and Adjustable Acupressure Nodes.
The ComforTrak Bed is much more durable than the typical vinyl or nylon beds, which are susceptible to wear and tear. The surface is easy-to-clean ensuring the bed keeps its spick-and-span look over years of use.
The 560 comes with an adjustable head pillow made of soft foam. It can be removed or moved to meet individual comfort needs. This inversion table also features built-in inversion grips for added decompression and stretching.
The table’s Ergo-Embrace Supports are made of specialty foam that reduces pressure on the ankles by distributing the user’s body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design significantly reduces ankle discomfort allowing the user to relax knowing they are secure.
The Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform design is for dials down or up or down to accommodate larger or smaller feet which allows for a secure, comfortable fit for the ankle clamps.
Engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced inversion tables on the market, compared to other competing brands. Teeter’s superior design permits controlled undulation with little exertion. This promotes fluid movement in the joints, and the table has a secure lockout in full inversion which allows for advanced stretching and exercises. The provided tether strap is adjustable and can be removed, it strap allows the user to pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion easily.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Stretch Assist Handles: Durable, rubber-coated handles with embossed angle guide offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and decompression.
- Quick Storage: Folds in seconds to 20 inches x 28.75 inches x 66 inches (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
- Laminated Owner’s Manual: Attached to the frame for quick-reference.
- Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Instructional DVD: To guide you through assembly and use.
- Bonus Healthy Back DVD: With exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn.
- Packaged Dimensions - 48.23 inches x 30 inches x 6.5 inches
- Storage Dimensions - Folds to 20 inches x 28.75 inches x 66 inches (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
- Weighs 67 pounds (30.39 kg)
- Maximum user weight 300 pounds
- Maximum user Height 4 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 6 inches
- Assembled Dimensions 84 inches x 28.75 inches x 86 inches
Teeter Hang Ups and Better Health Innovations
A Winning Combination
5 year manufacturer warranty
If you do not like your Teeter EP-560, for any reason, contact us within 90 days of delivery and we will gladly take your table back for a 100% refund.
110% Price Protection for 90 Days
If you find your Teeter EP-560 inversion table for less elsewhere within 90 days of purchase, we will refund the difference PLUS 10% of that difference!
Exclusive One on One Inversion Coach
You will be assigned a personal inversion coach that will send you information on how to use your table and be available by telephone and email for 1 on 1 coaching.
If you are thinking about discussing Inversion Therapy with your doctor, please download and print our Guide To Discussing Inversion Therapy
. This informative guide is designed to help you and your doctor have a meaningful conversation about improving your health by using a table such as the Teeter EP-550.
The Teeter EP-560 inversion table positions your body in line with the downward
of gravity. By putting gravity to work, inverting lengthens
the spine, increasing the space between the vertebrae. This relieves pressure on ligaments, nerve roots and discs. Decreased pressure means less back pain.
The natural pull from gravity decompresses the joints and elongates the spine. This helps to relieve back pain by correcting any minor misalignment, lessening nerve root pressure, and re-hydrating the discs. The benefits from inverting can be gained at only a 20 degree angle. Results are completely realized at 60 degrees, this is the angle of the table’s back legs. The Teeter Hang Ups EP560 inversion table also permits full inversion, which is a fantastic way to perform sit-ups, squats and mobilize the joints while you are inverted.
Inversion therapy is not a new, it has been documented that it was used as early as 400 B.C. as a common means to improve health and relieve back pain.Thousands of people today are taking initiative by using inversion therapy as a proactive technique to help improve their overall fitness, health and well being.
The benefits of hanging upside down include: reducing muscle tension, stimulating circulation and lymph flow, increasing range of motion and flexibility, reducing back pain, relieving stress, improving posture and strengthening ligaments. The Teeter EP-560 is high quality inversion table, that will allow you to experience comfortable and convenient inversion.
With regular use of your inversion table, benefits may include:
- Relaxed muscles
- Reduced Back Pain
- Stimulated circulation
- Lymph movement
- Realignment of the spine
- Rehydrated Intervertebral Discs
All EP-Series Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables are UL Classified 60601-1 for medical equipment, including the Teeter EP560.
Teeter is the only manufacturer with UL listed inversion equipment.
Product: Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table
Category: Pain Relief > Inversion Therapy > Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables
Leaves Warehouse in less than: 1 days
Payment Method: Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Checks by Mail
Price Currency: USD